The Interactive Sales Guide eBook
The Sales Guide Contains
Comprehensive Instructional Content:
- Client representation concepts and issues
- Sales commissions
- Commercial real estate markets
- Property characteristics
- User and investment properties
- Leases-the building blocks of value
- Property valuation and financial analysis
- Financing commercial property
- Disclosures and due diligence
- Title, escrow and foreclosures
- Seller and buyer representation processes
- Office, industrial, retail and multifamily property types
Powerful Implementation Tools:
- Process checklists for seller and buyer representation assignments
- Dozens of customizable documents, forms and spreadsheets for use throughout seller and buyer representation assignments—from initial client needs analysis to post-assignment follow-up.
- A photo gallery of various property types, sample for-sale flyers, and website links to numerous industry resources.
The Sales Guide Offers
Support and Enhancement of Traditional Training Resources
Historically, commercial real estate brokers, trainees and assistants new to the business have learned primarily from other professionals in their offices, often by a trial and error process that can be in effective and time consuming for all involved. The Sales Guide leverages the time of brokers and managers acting as mentors, and provides added value by complementing and expanding existing educational programs.
Fast, Cost-Effective Results
The Sales Guide achieves superior results more quickly and at lower costs. When compared to traditional classroom instruction or seminars, the Sales Guide provides greater benefits. These include:
- In-depth knowledgebase
- Maximum time flexibility; study on your own time
- Consistent content and instruction
- Access to resources available 24/7
- Practical tools for executing sales assignments
Return PolicyThere are no refunds offered once your eBook has been ordered since your online access to the eBook and online resources is automatically activated. Questions
Should you have any questions or problems with your order please email us at email@example.com and we will resolve the problem as quickly as possible.