The Interactive Leasing Guide eBook
The Leasing Guide Contains
Comprehensive Instructional Content:
- Client representation concepts and issues
- Leasing commissions
- Commercial real estate markets
- Property and space characteristics
- Commercial property leases
- Lease financial analysis
- Disclosure issues
- Demographics in real estate leasing
- Landlord and tenant representation leasing processes
- Office, industrial and retail property types
Powerful Implementation Tools:
- Process checklists for tenant and landlord representation assignments
- Dozens of customizable documents, forms and spreadsheets for use throughout tenant and landlord representation assignments—from initial client needs analysis to post-assignment follow-up.
- A photo gallery of various property types, sample for-lease flyers, and website links to numerous industry resources.
The Leasing Guide Offers
Support and Enhancement of Traditional Training Resources
Historically, commercial real estate brokers, trainees and assistants new to the business have learned primarily from other professionals in their offices, often by a trial and error process that can be in effective and time consuming for all involved. The Leasing Guide leverages the time of brokers and managers acting as mentors, and provides added value by complementing and expanding existing educational programs.
Fast, Cost-Effective Results
The Leasing Guide achieves superior results more quickly and at lower costs. When compared to traditional classroom instruction or seminars, the Leasing Guide provides greater benefits. These include:
- In-depth knowledge base
- Maximum time flexibility; study on your own time
- Consistent content and instruction
- Access to resources available 24/7
- Practical tools for executing leasing assignments
Return PolicyThere are no refunds offered once your eBook has been ordered since your online access to the eBook and online resources is automatically activated. Questions
Should you have any questions or problems with your order please email us at email@example.com and we will resolve the problem as quickly as possible.